Guns in United States of America: “Gun rights” and “gun control”
There are series of arguments with respect to gun policy or gun control laws in America, especially after recent casualties in Parkland, Florida. Thousands of people are being killed in gun violence and even higher numbers get injuries in such incidents in United States of America.
“Gun politics is an area of American politics that is defined primarily by the actions of two groups: firearms regulation activists and gun rights activists. These groups often disagree on the interpretation of laws and court cases related to firearms as well as about the effects of firearms regulation on crime and public safety. It has been estimated that U.S. civilians own 270 million to 310 million firearms, and that 35% to 42% of the households in the country have at least one gun.” >> Wikipedia
- Armed in America: A History of Gun Rights from Colonial Militias to Concealed Carry Hardcover – January 23, 2018
by Patrick J. Charles
- Gun Control and Gun Rights: A Reader and Guide
- Ricochet: Confessions of a Gun Lobbyist Hardcover – October 1, 2007
by Richard Feldman
- More Guns, Less Crime: Understanding Crime and Gun Control Laws (Studies in Law and Economics)
by John R. Lott Jr.
- The Gun Debate: An Encyclopedia of Gun Control & Gun Rights 3rd ed. Edition
by Glenn H. Utter (Author), Robert J. Spitzer (Author)
- The Second Amendment Primer: A Citizen’s Guidebook to the History, Sources, and Authorities for the Constitutional Guarantee of the Right to Keep and Bear Arms Hardcover – July 1, 2013
by Les Adams
Opinions on Gun Rights and Gun Control
- Condoleezza Rice the former minister of external affairs calls for ‘conversation’ on gun rights ‘in the modern world’
- Young people can’t change US gun law alone – but they could tip the balance / Gary Younge editor-at-large for the Guardian
- Wayne LaPierre NRA head breaks silence to attack gun control advocates: ‘They hate individual freedom’
- Gun control really works — here’s the science to prove it /
Kevin Loria (Kevin writes about health and science for Business Insider)
Readers Opinion On Gun Control Policy in USA
- How do you see the Gun Control Policy of United States of America?
- Do America really has the right to ask other nations to take measures to control terrorism if she can’t do the same at their own soil?
- How badly may the public affects if a controlled armed policy is imposed in USA?
- Do you believe that street crime will be on higher side if general public find themselves without arms & ammunitions for self defense?
- What will you suggest to improve the gun control laws in America?
Find other post below
- Online Shopping Sales & Deals
- Gift Hampers on Mother’s Day
- Collectibles & Fine Art: Stamps
- Audible an Amazon Company: Discover what millions already have
- Get Register on YeGhar-Hunarmand as a Electirician
- Wheels and Rim of Motor Cars to Heavy Transport Vehicles
- Megashope affiliate program is a great way for you to earn commissions by buying a product.
- Shopping: Let’s Buy some Ongoing Hot Products
- What do you believe could be the most trending news in Cyber space?
- Internet Posting and Search Trends at Various Platforms